Depending on order volume, our fulfillment window may be increased from 1-4 weeks, to 6-8 weeks. Thank you for you patience and willingness to support the handmade arts.
Designed to fit in while still being on the edge, our NetRunner MKII pants are as comfortable at the office as they are in combat boots and torn tees.Featuring an updated look and feel for 2018/19, the new NetRunner builds on the unique stitch-work that made the original a classic. Made from exclusive stretch bull denim, these pants use clever paneling and stitching to mate eye-catching geometry with durability and comfort. Deep, utilitarian pockets slant into each other on the sides, allowing for deep device storage in the front, and ergonomic wallet placement in the back. The knees are reinforced and gusseted for strength and mobility.
Unmistakably Crisiswear, the NetRunner MKII is a wearable conversation starter and perfect foundation for any look.
- Stretch bull denim provides incredible look and comfort
- Reinforced build for long life and extreme durability
- Subtle geometric stitching provides a striking look
- Special rear pockets push wallets to the side
- Double stitched and gusseted knees
- Made by hand in our studio
These pants feature a form fitting, tapered cut.
- Shipping Policy
- Returns & Exchanges
2019 July 4th SALE
To avoid theft and instances of missing “delivered” packages, we require all our carriers to provide signature confirmation of delivery. If you are unwilling or unable to provide a signature upon delivery, please contact us directly and let us know prior to shipping.
We Ship Worldwide
All our non-printed gear is made-to-order, which means that upon order, your item is placed in queue to be made by hand, in our studio. Depending on our stock, your item may take from 1 to 4 weeks before it is shipped*. When it is, a tracking number will automatically be sent to the email address or SMS info you provide at checkout. Shipping rates are based on weight, destination, and method, and we charge you only what we pay.
Customers within the U.S. may choose from a range of shipping options with USPS and UPS. Shipments within the US are estimated to take 3-5 business days in transit. See checkout for full list of precisely calculated shipping rates. Complications with delivery are rare, but please contact the shipping carrier to handle these issues. Once the shipment has left our facilities, we are unable to offer assistance. Crisiswear is not responsible for delays caused by the post office or lost packages due to address errors.
International customers may choose from a range of shipping options provided by DHL, USPS and UPS. International packages are estimated to take 5-20 business days; however, faster options are available. See checkout for full list of precisely calculated shipping rates. Complications with delivery are rare, but please contact the shipping carrier to handle these issues. Once the shipment has left our facilities, we are unable to offer assistance. Crisiswear is not responsible for delays caused by the post office or lost packages due to address or other administrative errors.
International Duties and Taxes
Duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer and will be due at the time of delivery. If you do not pay the fees, your package will be returned to Crisiswear and we will refund you the cost of the item, minus return shipping (if applied) and a 10% restocking fee.
IMPORTANT: DHL International Shipments can include up to $15 in administrative fees. This is because DHL pays your Customs and Duties taxes up front at the border. This helps you get your gear super fast, but also represents an additional fee that is due at the time of delivery. For more information on Duties and Taxes, please go here.
Orders that qualify for free shipping will be shipped using the most cost effective method available that includes insurance and signature confirmation, at our discretion. International orders that are returned to us by the carrier, for any reason, will be liable for the entirety of the original (and return) shipping costs, plus a 10% restocking fee.
* typically shipping times average around 1 to 3 weeks max, however sometimes things happen. Anything from a delayed fabric order, to one of our three stitchers falling down a flight of stairs while being pursued by wild dogs, can cause a delay in an order. This is doubly true for large, multi-item orders. We value your business and we want you to have your gear ASAP, but as a small made-to-order concern, we are more vulnerable to the winds of fate than large scale manufacturers. Thank you again for your patronage, your patience and your willingness to support handmade art.
- Customers returning items for store credit that were purchased via sale or discount will receive credit equal to the amount originally spent.
- No returns or exchanges are available on ANY printed gear, with the exception of damaged, misprinted or clearly defective items.
Return and Exchange Process
Please contact us directly and let us know that you intend to return a product. When we receive your item in returnable condition, we will issue you a unique store credit code within three days. If you are exchanging a product for another size, processing time ranges between one and four weeks, depending on stock. When your exchange leaves our studio, we will forward you a tracking number.
Please insure your item--using a carrier that generates tracking numbers--and send it to:
216 Main St
Woodstock IL 60098
To expedite your return, please provide us with the tracking number you received from your shipper.