PLEASE NOTE: Due to order volume, our current adjusted turnaround time is 1-6 weeks.
As the flagship of our 2018 line of women's pants, the FATALE MKI is emblematic of our renewed focus on merging utility with style.
Bearing an impressive six pockets, the FATALE uses an overlapping petal design to keep storage organic and in harmony with the graceful curves and lines of the female figure—but this isn't to say that these pants are without an edge. Built to spec from exclusive black Japanese bull denim and augmented throughout with our signature rip-stop, these low-rise, rugged, double-stitched, every-day pants are designed for a long life of comfort and utility.
Perfect for the office, home or field, the FATALE MKI is designed to bring a functional, beautiful edge to any outfit, while making bags and purses, well, optional.
- Special denim provides sharp look and abrasion resistance
- Deep front pockets keep phones and accessories safe
- Reinforced build for long life and day to day durability
- Rear pockets push wallets comfortably to the side
- Beautiful lines provide an arresting, flexible style
- Six total pockets for incredible everyday storage
- Made by hand in our studio
- Shipping Policy
- Returns & Exchanges
We Ship Worldwide
All our non-printed gear is made-to-order, which means that upon order, your item is placed in queue to be made by hand, in our studio. Depending on our stock, your item may take from 1 to 6 weeks before it is shipped*. When it is, a tracking number will automatically be sent to the email address you provide at checkout. Shipping rates are based on weight, destination, and method, and we charge you only what we pay.
To avoid theft and instances of missing “delivered” packages, we require all our carriers to provide signature confirmation of delivery. If you are unwilling or unable to provide a signature upon delivery, please contact us directly and let us know prior to shipping.
Customers within the U.S. may choose from a range of shipping options with USPS and UPS. Shipments within the US are estimated to take 3-5 business days in transit. See checkout for full list of precisely calculated shipping rates. Complications with delivery are rare, but please contact the shipping carrier to handle these issues. Once the shipment has left our facilities, we are unable to offer assistance. Crisiswear is not responsible for delays caused by the post office or lost packages due to address errors.
International customers may choose from a range of shipping options provided by DHL, USPS and UPS. International packages are estimated to take 5-20 business days; however, faster options are available. See checkout for full list of precisely calculated shipping rates. Complications with delivery are rare, but please contact the shipping carrier to handle these issues. Once the shipment has left our facilities, we are unable to offer assistance. Crisiswear is not responsible for delays caused by the post office or lost packages due to address or other administrative errors.
International Duties and Taxes
Duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer and will be due at the time of delivery. If you do not pay the fees, your package will be returned to Crisiswear and we will refund you the cost of the item, minus return shipping (if applied) and a 10% restocking fee.
IMPORTANT: DHL International Shipments can include up to $15 in administrative fees. This is because DHL pays your Customs and Duties taxes up front at the border. This helps you get your gear super fast, but also represents an additional fee that is due at the time of delivery. For more information on Duties and Taxes, please go here.
Orders that qualify for free shipping will be shipped using the most cost effective method available that includes insurance and signature confirmation, at our discretion. International orders that are returned to us by the carrier, for any reason, will be liable for the entirety of the original (and return) shipping costs, plus a 10% restocking fee.
* typically shipping times average around 1 to 4 weeks max, however sometimes things happen. Anything from a delayed fabric order, to one of our three stitchers falling down a flight of stairs while being pursued by wild dogs, can cause a delay in an order. This is doubly true for large, multi-item orders. We value your business and we want you to have your gear ASAP, but as a small made-to-order concern, we are more vulnerable to the winds of fate than large scale manufacturers. Thank you again for your patronage, your patience and your willingness to support handmade art.
- Customers returning items for store credit that were purchased via sale or discount will receive credit equal to the amount originally spent.
- No returns or exchanges are available on ANY printed gear, with the exception of damaged, misprinted or clearly defective items.
Return and Exchange Process
Please contact us directly and let us know that you intend to return a product. When we receive your item in returnable condition, we will issue you a unique store credit code within three days. If you are exchanging a product for another size, processing time ranges between one and four weeks, depending on stock. When your exchange leaves our studio, we will forward you a tracking number.
Please insure your item--using a carrier that generates tracking numbers--and send it to:
216 Main St
Woodstock IL 60098
To expedite your return, please provide us with the tracking number you received from your shipper.
NOTE: If your returned item displays evidence of having been worn, is missing its tags, or has clearly been laundered, altered or otherwise damaged, your item will be returned to you and your return/exchange request will be closed.